PCOS and Pregnant
I help women with PCOS get pregnant. Yet, some of you have conceived before finding me. Congrats Mama!
I want to support you in having the healthiest pregnancy possible. That’s why I created a mini course called ‘PCOS and Pregnant.’
If you …
- Just found out you're pregnant and don't know where to start...
- Have questions about how to manage symptoms like nausea, vomiting, muscle cramping, trouble sleeping...
- Wonder which supplements that helped you conceive you should stop now...
- Want to know which prenatal supplements will help the most...
- Have a history of gestational diabetes or family history of pre-eclampsia...
- Spent so long trying to conceive, you now have no idea how to "do pregnancy"...
Learn about pregnancy with PCOS and feel confident you are setting yourself and baby up for the healthiest pregnancy possible.
The answers are inside this course.
I designed this course for women with PCOS.
Over the past 5 years I have helped women go from struggling with PCOS to pregnant, and the journey sure doesn’t stop there does it! Once you are pregnant, now you have the privilege to take care of your body the best you can to help your little one grow as healthy as possible.
Ready to get started?
Enroll in the Mini Course
Learn how to eat, what labs to request from your doctor, which supplements to take, how to lower risk of miscarriage, and have peace of mind in pregnancy.
Follow the dietary recommendations, be proactive in managing pregnancy symptoms, and feel the best you can.
Set Yourself Up for Post Partum
Towards the end of pregnancy, come revisit modules on post partum and breastfeeding to set yourself up for the best recovery possible.
Here’s what I know about you:
- You love this baby so much already.
- You want to do everything you can to manage the healthiest pregnancy possible.
- You want information not just about pregnancy, but about a “PCOS” pregnancy.
- You have a vision of your future beyond breastfeeding to watching this baby graduate high school, and rocking grand-babies.
- The work to get here was hard and seeing the positive pregnancy test actually heightened your anxiety.
I get it. I have PCOS, and in my 3 PCOS pregnancies have had to approach some things differently than all my friends to help manage risks and ensure the healthiest baby (and mama) possible. Let’s do this together.
VALUED AT OVER $978
- Over 4 hours of modules on Nutrition for Fertility, Meal Planning, Pregnancy Weight Gain, Supplements, Managing Symptoms, Pregnancy Complications Common to PCOS, Post Partum, and Breastfeeding Success.
- Companion Study Guide
- Recipe Books by Meal
- Access to 20% off Supplements
Meet the creator:
Caitlin Johnson is a unique guide through your PCOS pregnancy. She was diagnosed with PCOS at 18 and told she would have a difficult time having children. 16 years later after studying nutrition, becoming a dietitian, and treating women with PCOS she is changing statistics one infertility story and pregnancy at a time. She has had 3 healthy pregnancies and is the mom of 3 miracle PCOS babies. Welcoming each baby into the world in the comfort of her home, she is ready to help you achieve a low risk pregnancy. She can’t wait to be along for the journey to help you have the pregnancy and baby of your dreams.
Sign Up Today
Pay in Full
One time payment of
Three monthly payments of